Temple Avodat Shalom
Drag box to select area
Formed in 1952, the facilities of Temple Shalom and its religious school were constructed a decade later on Howland Avenue; it was later renovated and expanded in 2004. In 2009, the Temple was unified with Temple Avoda of Fair Lawn, creating Temple Avodat Shalom. It is affiliated with the Union of Reformed Judaism and is led by Rabbi Neal Borovitz and Cantor Ronit Josephson. Approximately 250 students take part in the Temple's religious education for kindergarten through seventh grade. Members can also participate in a variety of community service activities.
385 Howland Ave, River Edge, NJ 07661
- Fax: 201-489-0775
- Fax: 727-535-7428
- Accessibility Details: Handicapped parking and ramp access are available. Sign language interpreters are also available.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 7am - 4pm; Fri, 7am - 3pm; Sun, closed
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 9am - 5pm; Fri, 9am - 3pm; Sat, Sun, closed.