REFD Co. 2 was formed in 1904 and the current firehouse was constructed in 1940 at the south end of town on Ackerson Street. The firehouse was expanded a decade later to make room for a second engine.
Along with two engines and the rescue truck, Co. 2 also houses an antique engine and both marine boat units.
- Hours: Daily, 24 hours
- Founding Date: 1904
- Services: Activated Fire Alarms, CO Alarms, Car Accidents, Extrication, Water Rescue, etc.
- Wi-Fi: None
- Number of trucks: 3
- Fire department services: Engine, Rescue
- Type: Volunteer