River Edge Fire Co. 1
Drag box to select area
The River Edge Fire Department was formed in 1900 after the railroad station was destroyed. Two years later, the volunteer department acquired its' first hose pumper. Since then the department has expanded in membership, which is split between two firehouses and includes both auxiliary members and a cadet program. The main firehouse is located on Kinderkamack Road and houses an engine, ladder truck and special operations team.
kinderkamack road and tenney avenue, river edge, NJ 07661
- Hours: Daily, 24 hrs.