Red Apple Restaurant
Local kids flock to Red Apple after school for snacks and drinks, according to owner Nathan Yang, who lives in town. The takeout business at this Chinese restaurant is "huge," said a grateful Yang, who credits his success to the quality of the ingredients used. "We look at quality first, and price second." A surprising twist in Red Apple's story is the fact that kids drove the business' success. "We first became really popular with the kids, and then they told their parents about us," Yang said.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 10 pm; Fri, Sat, 11m - 11pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 2006
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Chicken and Broccoli
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Oradell is a fantastic town! People really know each other, and it feels like a small town.
- Cuisine: Chinese
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Executive chef: Nathan Yang
- Number of tables: 0
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Dress code: Casual