Panico Salon & Spa
Panico Salon & Spa, centrally located in downtown Oradell, offers all the trappings of a modern salon in the heart of the town's historic district. Offering hair styling, cutting, coloring, nail care, massage and spa services, the newly-expanded, full-service salon is a study in glass, sleek surfaces and warm wood furnishings. The award-winning salon also sells a wide selection of hair care products, including a new line by celebrity stylist Oribe.
Owner Jack Panico says, "Above all, we are an affordable luxury. We cater to everyone and every income level, from the high-profile client to the college student on a budget."
- Hours: Mon, Fri, 9am - 8pm; Tue, 9am - 4pm; Wed, Thu, 9am - 9pm; Sat, 9am - 5pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- What makes this community special?: The residents of this close-knit community make it easy to welcome them to our salon.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- License/certification: Master educators on staff; makeup artists are certified in air-brush application; Great Lengths-certified stylists on staff; Keratin-certified stylists on staff
- Gift certificates: Yes
- Appointments: Appointment suggested
- Specials/Packages: Spa parties, bachelorette parties, private bridal suites
- Private events: Yes
- Hair Services: Color, Highlights/lowlights, Makeup
- Hair Specialties: Children, Men, Women
- Hair Product Brands: Oribe, Sojourn, Davines, Goldwell, Bare Escentuals
- If you could only give one tip to customers to maintain healthy hair, what would it be?: Take advantage of the complimentary consultation with a stylist to make sure you get professional advice about your hair. Once you have a stylist, see them often and know your products.
- Spa & resort services: Facials, Hair, Hair removal, Massage, Nails, Wax