Michael's Bagel Cafe
Michael's has rapidly become a social hub in Oradell, where on any given day you'll see local business folks, moms with strollers, and senior citizens munching on the shop's signature bagels, or enjoying paninis, homemade soups and deli sandwiches. Caffeine fans will appreciate that Michael's has a reward card for frequent coffee drinkers.
- Fax: 201 599-0979
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 5am - 6pm; Sat, 6am - 4pm; Sun, 6am - 3 pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Ready-made salads, yogurt parfaits; cookies, chips, beverages.
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.michaelsbagelcafe.com
- Specialties: TBM panini, tomato, basil and mozzarella; homemade soups, "everything" bagels, and cinnamon-raisin bagels.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: The people are great because we really feel like we are part of the community. We do a lot of work with local organizations, too.
- Top 10 menu items, or signature dishes: Chicken Caesar wrap; TBM panini; power wrap egg sandwich; bistro salad; crumb cake; apple caramel cake; yogurt parfaits; protein shakes; flavored lattes.