Drag box to select area
The Campbell-Christie House is a four-room, sandstone house with a cellar and attic capped with a gambrel roof. The house was moved from New Milford to River Edge in 1977, and now sits on Bergen County HIstorical Society land. The house is maintained and operated by the Bergen County Historical Society, which opens it for special events. Behind the house, the society has recreated an out-kitchen with bake oven and open hearth cooking.
1201 Main St, River Edge, NJ 07661
- Fax: 727-593-1044
- Hours: By appointment
- Hours: The house opens for special events, listed on the website calendar: http://www.bergencountyhistory.org/Pages/events.html