A Direct Limousine Service
Founded in 1998 and affiliated with the National Limousine Association for nationwide service, the company offers personalized, prompt and courteous service according to owner Walter Martin. The six-vehicle fleet includes four sedans, a six-passenger vehicle and a Chevy Suburban. A Direct Limousine Service is a family-owned and -operated business, and the Martins are parishoners of St. Peter the Apostle in River Edge. First-time customer discounts are offered.
- Fax: 201-808-2648
- Hours: Dispatch: Daily, 24 hours; Office: 9am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: 1998
- Number of daily departures, arrivals: 10
- Reach: Local, National, Regional/commuter
- Number of retail/service outlets: 1
- Rental cars: No
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Wi-Fi: None
- What makes this community special?: River Edge is a really close-knit community and a great town for families. We really take care of our own and offer first-time customer discounts especially for our neighbors in town and from the area.
- What's your #1 travel tip for customers?: Leave early!
- Size of local fleet: 6
- Cars: Luxury, Standard