This weekend, hit the streets for that amazing find at any one of these garage sales taking place.
- 65, 77 and 90 Lincoln Boulevard, Emerson all day Saturday. Three families have cleaned out so you can clean up on great merchandise including matching pole lamp and table lamp, whole fish steamer, Asian hot pot, 14 inch Sharp TV, Pelonis electric standing heater, Black and Decker HandiBuffer, coffee maker, giftware, crafts, fabric, luggage, sports equipment (tennis, snorkling, fishing), massage/heat backrest, IKEA silverware, kids' stuff (toys, wooden puzzles, Thomas The Train, small bike, Graco carseat), clothing (womens' small clothing plus down coat, wool blazers - size 14, shoes - sizes 6-8), LP classical records and Broadway shows, CDs, pop music cassette tapes, VHS tape player, garden cart, tools and more.
- 235 Clay Street, Hackensack on Saturday and Sunday 9am to 4pm. Household items, clothing, shoes, toys and tools.
- 604 Hillsdale Avenue, Hillsdale all day Saturday. Big moving sale with clothes, books, toys, huge TV, queen size bed, furniture, housewares, and more.
- 4 Drake Drive, Hillsdale on Saturday 10am to 4pm. Cherry Dining Set with 8 Chairs, Howard Miller grandfather clock, Tea Cart, Dry Sink, Sofas, Set of Nesting tables, coffee table, end tables, occasional table, console, TV and stand, set of parsons tables, recliner, club chair, 2 triple dressers with mirrors, 2 dressers, beds and bed frames, Lane cedar chest, Lane Cedar wardrobe, Computer desk, Ikea chair with Ottoman, Rattan porch set with 2 chairs, love seat and coffee table, shelves, 5 chrome kitchen chairs, china set, glasses, flatware, decorative items, cookware, some Christmas items, metal shelving, some tools and garden, patio table with umbrella and chairs and men and women's clothing.
- 34 Taplin Avenue, Maywood on Saturday and Sunday 9am to 2pm. Strollers, bicycles, toys, electronics, wagon, Geotrax, clothes, Nortic Track, books, videos, video game assessories, and more.
- 340 Jaeger Avenue, Maywood on Saturday and Sunday 9am to 2pm. Good quality baby and toddler items, clothes, toys and household items.
- 329 Webster Drive, New Milford on Saturday 8am to 3pm.Big sale where everything must go: sofas, dining room set, queen bedroom set, kitchen set, stiffel lamps, lawn mower, Weber gas grill, small gym set, tools, household items and more.
- Corner of Soldier Hill Road and Iroquois Street, Sunday from 10am to 6pm. Most items are $5 or less including: VHS tapes, DVDs, kitchenware, China dish sets, glass sets, clothing, books, toys, electrionics and record albums. Some items that are over $5 are the antique furniture, couches, office furniture, barely used universal gym, ping pong table, and pool table.
- 251 Howland Avenue, River Edge on Saturday 9am to 2pm.Lots of new items, small furniture, household items, clothes, something for everyone.
- 816 Bogert Road, River Edge on Saturday and Sunday. Over 60 years of items must go in this huge estate sale. Any item you find in the basement or garage or on the first and second floors are up for grabs. High lights include: tools, books, dining room set with two leafs and 4 cane back chairs and 2 arm cane backchairs, furniture, dark room equipment and cameras, lamps, bedding, clothes and shoes, all kitchen items, electronic items, garden tools and more.
- 25 Hoyer Avenue, Westwood on Saturday 10am to 4pm. Double bedframe and headboard, dining room table, four chairs, clothes and more.
- 163 Emerson Road, Westwood on Saturday and Sunday 10am to 5pm. Featured items at multi-family sale include a wall A/C unit, Nerf toys, Matchbox cars, books, kitchen items and cookies and lemonade for visitors.
Are you having a yard or garage sale coming up? Let us know and we'll list it for you every weekend. And don't forget to share your best finds with us as well.
List of garage sales compiled from garagesalestracker.com, Northjersey.com/garagesales, craigslist.org and yardsalesearch.com.