This weekend, hit the streets for that amazing find at any one of these garage sales taking place.
- 114 Sunset Street, Dumont, Saturday 9am to 3pm. Lots of retro furniture, Danish dining room, tools, lamps, pictures and household items.
- 204 New Milford Avenue, Dumont, Saturday 9am to 12pm. Lots of baby and kids items, clothes and houseware.
- 204 High Street, Hackensack, Saturday and Sunday 9am to 5pm. Everything must go from toys to clothing, antiques and furniture to games and more. Name your own offer for any item.
- 365 Marvin Avenue, Hackensack, Saturday and Sunday 10am to 4pm. Variety of items.
- 35 Grant Street, Haworth, Saturday and Sunday 9am to 4pm. Books, queen/twin BRs, quilts, household items, lamps, tables, rattan porch furniture, snow blower, vintage glass, unique collectibles, rug, chairs, love seat, garage items, outdoor furniture/umbrella, kitchen table, rocker, pool table, copier, retro sofa bed, air purifier, folding beds, lava lamp, TV, electronics, beer
stines, bars stools, lava lamp, record player, LPs, etched glass wall mirror, silver plate, golf bag/golf clothes, Lionel trains, vintage fire truck toy, dog crate, have-a-heart trap, folding tables, rakes, shovels, ladders, and more.
- 259 Drew Avenue, Paramus, Saturday 9am to 4pm. Multi-family garage sale with toys, games, lots of LEGO sets, Little Tykes, Lincoln Logs, Transformers, super hero action figures, Magnetix, Crainium games, puzzles, telescope and more.
- 327 Lockwood Drive, Paramus, Saturday 8:3am to 3pm. Selling clothing, toys, furniture (couches, cabients, antiques), jewelry, electronics, fishing gear, tools, Christmas stuff, movies, video games, gardening tools, purses and bags, TVs, shoes, hats, coins and more.
- 176 Dorchester Road, River Edge, Saturday and Sunday 9:30am to 4pm. Variety of items at this garage sale.
- 735 Beech Street, Washington Township, Saturday 9am to 4pm. Tons of stuff for sale: sofa, leather club chair with ottoman, dining room table with 3 leaves and 4 chairs, patio furniture, bar stools, loveseat, antique Singer sewing machine (1923, 66 Red Eye), books, TV's, toys, and much more.
- 23 Beech Street, Westwood, Sunday 9am to 3pm. Mostly baby clothes and toys.
- 18 Kaufman Drive, Westwood, Saturday and Sunday 9am to 4pm. Garage sale with various items ranging from collectibles, clothing, electronics and more.
- 40 Old Hook Road, Westwood, Saturday and Sunday 10am to 5pm. Huge Barn and House Sale. Over 1 million items. Everything you want. Antiques, Vintage Clothing, Jewelry, Silver, Diva Clothing, Designer Labels, Furniture, Tools, Kitchenware, Audio and Video et cetera. It's so entertaining to look through this much stuff
- 477 Kinderkamack Road, Westwood, Saturday and Sunday 9am to 5pm. Big garage sale with items from a storage barn cleanout: antiques and collectibles, vintage books, oak round table and pressed back chairs, hall stand, lawyers bookcase, metal beds, assorted furniture, clothing, jewelry, assortment of tabletop items and more.
- 96 Bergen Street, Westwood, Saturday 9am to 2pm. Assorted items.
Also, Teaneck is holding its planned for Sunday, 8am to 8pm and so far has attracted more than 150 registrations.
Are you having a yard or garage sale coming up? Let us know and we'll list it for you every weekend. And don't forget to share your best finds with us as well.
List of garage sales compiled from garagesalestracker.com, Northjersey.com/garagesales, craigslist.org and yardsalesearch.com.