Invite a friend
Professional Local Chefs Teach Series of Cooking Demonstrations
Signature Kitchens has been cooking something up in their showroom in Hawthorne, attracting not-only kitchen seekers, but food lovers. Signature Kitchens now hosts the Chef Series, a unique approach to learning about cooking techniques in an intimate setting.
The Chef Series features professional chefs, including Dominique Payraudeau and Joel Shienzeit, offering interactive cooking classes at varying levels of involvement. Classes range from 8 to 12 people, taking the form of either informative demonstrations, or completely "hands-on" experiences.
The Class Schedule is as follow:
Hands-on with Chef Dominque Payraudeau on Saturday, February 2, 4pm for $60 per person
- Potatoes Gnocchi with sage butter
- Chicken poached in a Mediterranean-style broth
- Profiterole – Choux pastry ball with Dulce de Leche ice cream
French Pastries with Chef Payraudeau, Sunday, March 3, 1:30 to 4pm for $60 per person
- Bitter sweet chocolate cake
- Warm apple tart tatin
- Belgium waffle
- Individual cranberry tart
- French apple tart
Hands-on with Chef Payraudeau on Saturday, March 23, 4pm for $60 per person
- Steamed mussels in a Poulette Sauce - white wine cream shallot garlic and parsley
- Whole Chicken Baked in a coarse salt crust with tarragon compound butter
- Sautéed spinach
- Darphin potatoes – Potato pancake
- Lemon-lime tart
All classes are BYOB and require advanced registration. Private events are available upon inquiry and allow for menu request or customization.
Prices range from $35 to $65 a person, depending on the type of food that is made.
To reserve a spot in an upcoming event, contact Jessica Dello Buono at 973-427-7966 or firstname.lastname@example.org.