Invite a friend
Come Pxplore the Planet Mars with AAI
Your hosts for the evening are the volunteer members of Amateur Astronomers, Inc. Doors open at 7:30 pm, at 8 pm, we will give a talk about Mars in easy to understand language followed by observing the Red Planet and other objects in the night sky through AAI’s two large telescopes. AAI members will also have their personal telescopes and binoculars set up around the sundial outside the observatory for public viewing. All are welcome! This event will take place at the The William Miller Sperry Observatory on the Union County College Campus, 1033 Springfield Avenue, Cranford.
For more information visit www.asterism.org or email firstname.lastname@example.org. All are welcome!
Free Admission – Door Prizes – Free Parking.
More About Union County College
Union County College has campuses in Cranford, Elizabeth, Scotch Plains and Plainfield. The community college offers associate degrees and certificates in over 90 programs. Adult education is offered in subjects ranging from medical billing to real estate sales. In addition, a college for kids program welcomes children eager to get a head start on experiencing campus life. A fitness center, outdoor tennis court and observatory are highlights.
Other events here
- Register Now for Summer Continuing Education Classes at Union County College Daily,
- Pharmacy Technician Weekly on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays,
- Ancient Healing Techniques in a Modern World for Mind, Body and Spirit Weekly on Thursdays, 11:00 am–12:30 pm
- Phlebotomy Technician Certificate Weekly on Mondays and Wednesdays,
- Youth Programs, Summer 2013, Union County College Daily,
- College Math Preparation Class, Knewton Weekly on Mondays and Wednesdays, 1:00 pm–3:00 pm
- Adobe Photoshop CS5 Weekly on Mondays, 2:00 pm–5:00 pm
- Electronics Technician Weekly on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, 6:00 pm–10:00 pm
- ServSafe July 10, 2013 / July 24, 2013, 6:30 pm–10:30 pm
- Self-Massage for Tension Relief Class Thu, Jul 11, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm