Invite a friend
Auditions for BCP's "Boeing Boeing"
Boeing - Boeing
By Marc Camoleti
Directed by Alyson Cohn
Performance dates: May 4th - June 2nd (We will be dark for Memorial Day Weekend)
BCP is known for mounting great comedies, and the first appearance of this hilarious French farce about an American businessman living in Paris who juggles three different “air hostesses” promises to shine on the Little Firehouse stage. Nominated for six Tony Awards in 2008 and winner of Best Revival of a Play, this sex comedy “…is not smutty at all. It’s deliciously, deliriously innocent. A masterpiece that levitates low burlesque into high comedy!” (Ben Brantley, NY Times). The final mainstage production of our milestone 80th season makes no promises…except that you’ll leave the theater in hysterics!
All actors must possess a keen sense of split second comic timing and be adept at physical comedy.
• Bernard– an American architect and lothario who resides in Paris.
• Berthe– Bernard's grumbling Gallic housekeeper.
• Robert– Bernard's old friend from school, very naive
• Gabriella– the Italian fiancée (a brunette)
• Gloria– the American fiancée (a redhead)
• Gretchen– the German fiancée (a blonde)
Callbacks (by invitation only): Saturday, January 19th at 10:00am
Please contact director, Alyson Cohn, at email@example.com or 201-848-5009 for further information.
More About Bergen County Players
The Bergen County Players is a nonprofit organization that puts on plays. It has all different types of performances. All types of people have performed at this theatre. It accepts volunteers only. Go and see a performance at this theatre. It is an event you won't forget.
Other events here
- Open Auditions for BCP's Man of La Mancha May 20, 2013 / May 22, 2013, 7:30 pm
- Comic Romp BOEING-BOEING May 4, 2013 / May 10, 2013 / May 11, 2013 / May 17, 2013 / May 18, 2013 / May 31, 2013 / June 1, 2013, 8:00 pm
- Comic Romp BOEING-BOEING May 5, 2013 / May 12, 2013 / May 19, 2013 / June 2, 2013, 2:00 pm
- THE "SING-ALONG" SOUND OF MUSIC June 21, 2013 / June 22, 2013, 8:00 pm
- THE "SING-ALONG" SOUND OF MUSIC Sun, Jun 23, 2:00 pm