Watch Christie's Budget Address Live
Governor to lay out priorities in 3 p.m. address to Legislature.
- February 26, 2013
Gov. Chris Christie will unveil his state budget in an address to the state Legislature at 3 p.m. today.
The governor will deliver a budget speech that details the administration's funding priorities. He is expected to address post-Sandy rebuilding and could speak about how automatic federal funding cuts would affect New Jersey budgeting.
Last year, Christie called for a 10-percent income tax cut that ultimately wasn't included in the $31.7 billion spending plan.
Check back with Patch at 3 p.m. to watch the address live.
See More on Patch
- Former Gov. Whitman: Vote For Women, Minorities and Chris Christie
- COAH Resolves to Take Unspent Affordable-Housing Funds from Municipalities
- Christie Urges Republicans to Look Beyond 2013, Praises Bergen County [VIDEO]
- Christie Touts Recovery, Continued Momentum in Budget Address
- State Budget: Fed on Hook for Sandy Recovery
Most Popular articles
- Developer Breaking Ground at Old Huffman Koos Site in River Edge
- Attorney for Oradell Weighs in on New Milford BOE's Agreement with Hekemian
- Ground Breaking on Former Huffman Koos Site Tops Local News
- Sidewalk Sales, Street Fairs and More, This Weekend
- Progress of Development Applauded at Huffman Koos Site Groundbreaking Ceremony